Although the Library and Reading Room of the High Council for Sport (CSD) were fundamentally established as a location for the personnel of the CSD to consult and work with documentation, the Documentation and Publications Service offers access to its resourcesfor other external users.
Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Important: For all types of users, access to the documents will be provided in situ and during the opening hours specified, following an electronic or telephone request. Borrowing of items is excluded.
Services in the Reading Room
- Bibliographic and document searches
- Searches in in-house databases and delegated searches via CD-ROM.
- On-line searches in bibliographic databases or repertories by other producers or distributors.
- Advice and referral regarding other sources of information
- Referral to other sources of information of interest to researchers, teachers and professionals in the Sciences of Physical Exercise and Sport and of sports in general.
- Reproduction, purely for the purposes of study or research, of journal articles or extracts of other primary documents belonging to the stocks of the library.