8 places. Sportsmen/Teams that have obtained nominal square or the square to Spain:
Quiet Water: 4 squares
Saúl Craviotto (K4-500) * *
Carlos Arévalo (K4-500) * *
Marcus V. Walz (K4-500) * *
Rodrigo Germade (K4-500) * *
Francisco Cubelos (K2-1000) * *
Iñigo Rock (K2-1000) * *
Carlos Stick (K1-200) * *
Floor lamps Portela (K1-200) * *
Elosegui Ander (C1 masculine)
Klara Olazábal (C1 feminine) * *
David Llorente (K1 masculine)
Maialen Chourraut (K1 feminine)
* 7 Athletes classified male kayak can only be 6, but will do all the evidence of the Olympic program.
* * In these cases the squares are for the country. Indicates the athletes who managed to the classification.
* With athletes are classified may participate in any other evidence of Calm Waters
82 participants (41 men and 41 women); maximum 4 athletes by country (2 men and two women), 1 boat for test. The squares are assigned to the country, not the sportsman
- The world Cto. 2019 (September 24-29, Spain)first 11 of C1 and 18 K1
- Cto Europa 2020 (May 15-17, London) 1 position by test.
248 participants (123 123 women and men and 2 to designate); maximum 12 athletes by country (6 men and 6 women) 1 boat by test. The squares are assigned to the country, not the sportsman
- The world Cto. 2019 (August 21-25, Hungary) Depending on the test, between the 5th and 10th post. Unique opportunity to classify the K4 which gives option to participate in all Olympic tests.
- Europe 2020 classification (6-7 May, Rep. Czech) Depending on the test, between 1 and 4 places except K4
- Test 2020 World Cup (May 21-24, germany) 6 beds, 3 h and 3 m in individual tests.