The CSD convenes a new edition of the national sport Awards
Recognize the sports federations, clubs, public enterprises, foundations and others highlighted by his excellency and promotion of sports, in different categories of prizes, trophies and
Individuals and entities concerned will be able to submit their candidatures in electronic form or face to face up to the next 16th of december
Madrid, 30 november 2021.-The high council of sports (CSD) opens the convening of a new edition of the national awards of sport, the annual awards granted by the CSD and handed over by the Real House, which distinguish athletes, associations, entities and those highlighted by the momentum or promotion of physical education and sport during the previous year. In this occasion due to the pandemic, merit and premiarán sporting achievements for the year 2019.
As in the last editions, the national awards of sport are grouped in thirteen categories, between prizes, trophies and:
- King Philip Awardat the best spanish sportsman year
- Prize Queen Letiziathe best spanish sportsman year
- Prize King Juan Carlosthe athlete, disclosure, male or female
- Reina Sofia Prizefair play, and the eradication of violence
- Prize Princess Leonorbetter athlete, male or female under 18 years
- Prize Infanta Sofiathe sport activity among persons with disabilities
- Trofeo Ibero-American Communityat the best ibero-american athlete, male or female
- Glass baron of Güellat the best equipment or selection of the year
- Glass Stadium, a la persona o entidad que haya destacado en el fomento del deporte
- Council for sportsthe spanish local entity more highlighted in the promotion of sport, by organization of sports activities or installations
- Trofeo Joaquín Blume, the university or School more prominent role in the promotion of sports
- National prize to the arts and sciences applied to the Sport, disclosure of físico-deportiva activity
- National Prize Francisco Fernández Ochoa, to a life devoted to sport
After the issuance of the convening in theState gazette (BOE) today, 30 novemberthe deadline for submitting nominations will remain open for 10 working days, until the next 16th of december.
The proposals may be made by esportistes federats, sports associations, sports federations, national and regional entities and private institutions and by any organ of the public authorities, through the available in the modelelectronicof the supreme council for sports.
The submission may be made by postal certificate, the General registry of the ministry of culture and sport or in any of the records referred to in article 16 (4) of law 39/2015, of 1 october, of Common Administrative Procedure of the public administrations and on-line, through the electronic site CSD.
The proposals are directed to the president of the CSD and accompanied by documentation to support the merits that concur in the person or entity proposal.
Subsequently, a jury, appointed by the presidency of the CSD, it will take into account the proposals and will select the winners. The awards ceremony National sport will be conducted in a solemn public act, presumably in the first months of 2022.
Almost forty years of national sport Awards
Since its creation in 1982, the national awards sport athletes have recognized the stature of Blanca Fernández Ochoa, Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, Conchita Martínez, Gemma Mengual, Edurne passed, Ruth Beitia or Sandra sánchez, between women's names; and Carlos Sainz, Miguel Indurain, Pau Gasol, Rafa Nadal, Xavi Hernández, Marc Márquez or Saul Craviotto, among men.
In the last edition, corresponding to the merits of 2018, Alejandro Valverde, Regino Hernando and Joana Pastrana were considered the best athletes of the year, while the spanish football sub-17 female was recognized as the best team. The Sanniti Foundation won the award for its promotion of sport inclusive; Red Yulimar recognition as better athlete iberoamericana and excapitán absolute selection of basketball, Juan Carlos Navarro, was praised for its entire history.