This rule of project lists conditions relating to planning, design and Technical Conditions of materials, systems and facilities concerning the outdoor sports facilities called Small Tracks, suitable for the practice of the following sports:
As well as physical education school and all those sports that can be incorporated if considered suitable for Small Tracks. The practice of these sports will be all federal sport competitions, recreational sports for all and / or school sport.
The Regulations of each of these sports or sports specialities are separate document of this norm of project.
Beyond the scope of this rule of project, facilities cover useful for the practice of sports cited, which is reflected in the rules of project “ halls and Flags ”.
For the purposes of this rule is used the following terms and definitions:
2.1 Useful Spaces to sport
Are all those who are composed of strict surfaces competition of each sport with its outer bands security, spaces for bench of players and mathematical table, as well as the free space necessary.
2.2 Auxiliary spaces
All spaces are complementary to the role of sport, such as:
- Auxiliary spaces sportsmen (changing rooms, bathrooms, cloakroom, warehouses, nursing, circulations, accesses, etc.)
- Auxiliary spaces for spectators (stands, toilets, circulations, accesses, etc.)
- Unique auxiliary Spaces (bar, rooms of facilities, spaces for media, authorities, etc.)
When the Small Slopes are included in the same Sports Complex with a room OR flag, its auxiliary spaces will be shown forming common core with those of the Room.
When the Small Slopes are part of a sports complex in which they are including Large Fields, the auxiliary spaces can be grouped and reduce if projected requirements permits.
2.3 Area of influence
Is the demographic area to which serve the Indoor Courts, this is one in which they reside potential users of such facilities.
Small Tracks to this rule, which allow the practice of one or several sports mentioned in the previous section, are classified in the following types:
- Indoor Courts
Classes are small tracks scheduled for a single type of sport of the above-mentioned in paragraph 1, either by their specificity OR by necessity sports. Are intended to be used for sport in schools, sport – Arcade for all and for training and federative sport competition in their different levels. Are classified as follows:
- Volleyball courts
- Padel courts
- Tracks of handball
- Tracks of Football
- Tracks of Hockey
- Balonmano-Playa tracks
- Fútbol-playa tracks
- Voley-playa tracks
3.2 Indoor courts
The Indoor Courts classes are useful leads to the maximum number of individual sports compatible listed in paragraph 1, in order to achieve a greater profitability. Are intended to be used for physical education, sport in schools, sport – Arcade for all and training federative sport.
Small Tracks shall consist preferably sports complexes, recreational, which allow greater control and maintenance, greater possibilities of use, as well as a smaller need for land and lower costs of construction to power centralised a large amount of auxiliary spaces.
The agenda of the Small Tracks should be drawn up agreement between the promoter, the author of the project and the future Director of the complex, conveniently advised by technicians in physical education and sports. The technical project author should, where possible, be specializing or have experience in sports facilities.
4.1 Criteria for localization and characteristics of the land
For the election of the land will take into account the following criteria for localization and characteristics of the same:
1 / Internal situation or close to public green areas, so that the environment and landscape are appropriate.
2 / Proximity to schools to ensure that the installation is open to sport for all and race to a few hours and physical education and school sport in other, looking for its maximum utilization. The journey on foot from schools must not exceed 10 minutes and must be sure way to avoid potential risks.
3 / Easy access on foot and by road, as well as proximity to public transport. If the complex goes to everyday use, you must have proximity to accommodation of future users, will be considered the maximum distance:
- Two Km for pedestrians, equivalent to 30 minutes, maximum for access on foot from the most distant from its area of influence, both for the use of the population as competitive sport.
- Four kilometres to access by public transport and for cyclists in urban areas.
- Eight kilometres to access by public transport and cyclists in rural areas.
The distance – time access to Small tracks located at weekly leisure Complex can be increased until 2am – 50km unperturbed displacement in public transport or private.
4 / Existence of surface parking for proportional to the anticipation of users (athletes and / or spectators) 1 position / 20 users, with a forecast of 25-30 m2 per square, with reservation for staff installation, bicycles, buses (1 position / 200 spectators) and for people with reduced mobility 1 position / 200 users (athletes and spectators) or 1 position / 50 seats or fraction and at least two, with a minimum size of 5,00m by 3,60m by square.
5 / Good sanitary conditions, i.e. areas outside the scope of fumes and odors from industry, its atmospheric pollution and major roads. According to the rules of activities Unhealthy, annoying, harmful and dangerous, separated from the plot 2,000m areas with risk of explosions, radiation, fires or next fuels, gases, powders or toxic fumes, etc. Will also hotbeds annoying producers of noise, dust, gases, smells, fog and vibration while not harm human health, separating the plot 500 m from these areas.
6 / Possibility of good orientation of the longitudinal axis of the Indoor Courts (Norte-Sur) in accordance with the regulations, so that the sun not strike out.
7 / Protection of prevailing winds through barriers of trees, terrain conditions OR building low, avoiding the land excessively shakes by winds.
8 / Existence of services (water, electricity and sewage) for the Indoor Courts and its auxiliary spaces.
9 / Land preferably plains requiring a minimum movement balancing land in horizontal surfaces (sports surfaces) with the slopes (free spaces, green) in case of outstanding is advised slopes down to the south.
10 / Permeability enough of the upper layers of the field, fleeing surface area encharquen easily and that therefore require a costly drainage.
11 / Stability compared to the waters of rain or swollen rivers, fleeing the spaces where outstanding converge (vaguadas)
12 / Land with a sufficient compactness, avoiding the of undone or echadizo that require costly foundation works.
13 / Land with possibility of future enlargements of the sports complex - recreational.
There will be taken into account the existing regulations of Public Spectacles as envisaged in chapter II. Sports fields, in everything that affects prior to the design, classes in Small Tracks with facilities for spectators.
Prior to the drafting will have elected types of tracks small in relation to the area of influence of the installation – recreational sports. The needs will be three types:
- Physical education and school sport
- Recreational sport for the entire population
- Sport competition federative
As a general criterion of calculating needs will seek to reconcile schedules for the three types of users are compatible in a Small single track to achieve maximum profitability, with the exception of tracks designed specifically for federal sport competition OR those which by its uniqueness are only useful for specific sports OR group of sports.
Whenever the sports complex – Arcade can be focused on its area of influence, it is best to concentrate on him, the maximum number of Tracks Small resulting from the calculation of needs.
Once made the study of needs of Small Tracks, which will be seen as a sectoral Plan, it will be necessary and coordinate uniting with plans from other sectors (rules of draft pools, big and Athletic Fields, etc.) to develop a comprehensive Planning of sportsequipment and free time implemented through sports Complexes - recreation.
5.1 Influence Area
Firstly will determine the Area of influence or demographic Area served by the tracks small, its delimitation can be based on urban units under the planning Rules of the law of the land, in the criteria of the current Planning or in the localisation criteria indicated above.
5.2 Current and future needs
The whole process of calculation here develops, apply to both the current needs of a particular Area of influence, as its future needs in a given year set a horizon.
5.3 Needs schoolchildren (IS)
Must indicate the number of school places of the “ zone ” involved, as well as its transformation into number of units or school classes and consider the legal minimum established in primary education, secundària, batxillerat and training: sports ground of 44 m x 22 m (968 m2) (R.D. 1537 / 2003).
Defines “ exercise area of tracks small ” minimum space needed for a class of schoolchildren can perform physical education and / or ball games for an hour and simultaneously. This “ zone of exercises ” we indicate the surface of the useful spaces to sport and should include indoor courts with a minimum size of 968 m2 according to the legal minimum indicated above.
School needs is calculated as follows:
IT = C x Or / 5 x Hp / hu x Z ≥ 968
- IT, the area needed for the “ zone of exercises ” that may not be less than 968 m2.
- C, the multiplier Factor climate according to type (1 subtropical Mediterranean climate and; 0.9 Atlantic climate; 0.8 continental climate)
- Or, the number of units schoolchildren.
- Hp, the number of hours devoted to physical activity for cover of each unit.
- hu, the number of hours that can be used for every installation.
- Z minimum area of each “ zone of exercises ” (968 m2)
The factor will be calculated coordinate school needs Small Tracks with halls and Flags, given that are incurred in both the same types of physical activity.
We also offer at least two classes / week of physical education / Psychomotion per unit and are 25 hours all hours per week and therefore the weekly availability of space for this activity. Without considering the after-school sports activities outside school hours that will increase the value of Hp.
5.4 Needs of the population (SP)
The needs of the population are addressed to the practice of recreational sport for all. Will be calculated based on the ideal ratio for the population of the Area of influence expressed in No inhabitants and will be Useful spaces to sport for all Small Tracks in square metres totals.
The outcome may be corrected according to all the local factors that may exist, such as economic means superior, Area microclimate than the influence of the surrounding area, population pyramid excessively separated from the national average, the tourist population complementary to the resident in certain times of the year, etc.
|USEFUL SPACES NEEDS TO SPORT
IN THE TRACKS PEQUEÑAS SEGÚN POBLACIÓN (m2 / hab)
in No inhabitants
5.5 Needs of sports competition (SC)
The needs of the competition federative sport are a quirk such that it is impossible to translate them into a standard town square meters per capita.
In each sport or group of related areas, these requirements are in relation to the number of esportistes federats (chips), the number of teams (if there are) the number of clubs, the number of hours that can be used every installation, the number of hours of training and / or competition and classes of Small Tracks regulatory considered for competition of sport set (See Regulations).
By having to achieve the regulatory dimensions, in some cases will be overcome the Small size hint that has been given by the calculation of schoolchildren and demographic needs.
For the level of national or international competition can only be used the track Small outdoor tennis, Padel, Balonmano-playa, Fútbol-playa, Voley-playa and in some cases for the ball. The other sports must compete compulsorily covered, for which should consult theRules of project “ halls and Flags ”.
As a result of the foregoing will produce the calculation of the spaces useful in competitive sport in Small Tracks.
5.6 Total needs
It will take as valid maximum value of surface (S) of the three types of Useful Spaces to sport calculated (IT, SP, SC) since the three groups of users never used simultaneously each zone of exercises or each track small, with the exception of classes of tracks designed specifically for federal sport competition OR which by its uniqueness OR for their exclusive use, must be seen in part and whose surface in useful spaces to sport is S ´.
Consequently the overall result of this calculation of needs will be: S + S ´.
This area is known immediately translate it in the types of Small Tracks more convenient, for which Conditions must be consulted design of tracks Small.
Requires careful inventory OR census of the existing small Tracks in the area of influence, OR take note of the same if available, to deduce the result obtained the needs already satisfied.
The surface S + S ´ in useful spaces to sport in Small Tracks, manifested in a series of Small Tracks already selected, we determined accordingly the surface A + A ´ in Auxiliary spaces.
Classes of Small Tracks listed in point 3, are at typologies following which defines the dimensions and surfaces of useful spaces to sport and surfaces of the auxiliary spaces.
Each type of Sports Court develops with the dimensions listed in the table below.
6.1.1 Useful Spaces to sport
|DIMENSIONS OF SPORT USEFUL SPACES SPORTS COURTS (PD)|
|TYPE OF TRACK||DIMENSIONS|
|Game field||Outer bands||Totals||Surface
(See Rule R. PDL)
(See Rule R. VOL)
(See Rule R. VOL-P)
|8||16||(5-6) x2||(5-6) x2||18 / 20||26 / 28||468 / 560|
(See Rule R. FRN)
(See Rule R. FRN)
(See Rule R. FRN)
(See Rule R. BLC)
(See Rule R. TEN)
(See Rule R. TEN)
(See Rule R. TEN)
|S / Hockey Skates
(See Rules R.SMALLandHCP-L)
|S / Hockey Skates (3)||30||60||-||-||30||60||1800|
(See Rule R. BLM)
(See Rule R. BLM-P)
(See Rule R. FTS)
(See Rule R. HCS)
(See Rule R. FT-P)
(1) National Championships, international ITF, Drink Series.
(2) Series Cup (World Group) Glass Federation.
(3) / Hockey skates online National Competitions of the federation.
To define the characteristics of the tracks listed in the table and the layout of the playing fields should consult the regulations listed under each type of track.
6.1.2 Auxiliary spaces for sportspeople (EAD)
The useful spaces sport Sports tracks will be supplemented with auxiliary spaces sportsmen (EAD). to Sports (PD) auxiliary spaces are based on the number of tracks and the type of use (escolar, recreational, competition) can be estimated a forecast of 1 m2 for every 10 m2 of sports court, in any case will be disposed of at least two locker rooms and can be taken as a reference the auxiliary spaces suitable for the Indoor Courts, complementing in your case with pavilions of equipment, massage room, fitness room, etc.
6.1.3 Auxiliary spaces to viewers (EAE)
Sports Tracks for recreational use, training and school without spaces are projected to spectators.
When it is planned for Sports Competition will include the auxiliary spaces for viewers (EAE) requirements, which complement useful spaces to sport of a sports ground and surface and whose name appears in the following table:
|AUXILIARY SPACES TO VIEWERS (EAE) PEQUEÑAS TRACKS|
|TYPES OF SPACES||Useful surfaces (m2) / Requirements entertainment Rules|
|Public access routes||Facade / s at public channels and / or open spaces suitable for movement shot. Width of public roads / open spaces: 1m / 200 spectators.|
|Gateways||1.20 m / 400 spectators; 1.80 m min / door entry of vehicles independent of pedestrians.|
|Access Control - lockers||3|
|Horizontal circulations (galleries, corridors of movement)||Minimum width 1.80 m / 300 spectators + 0,60m / 250 spectators more or fraction|
|Top floors stairs||1 ladder / 450 spectators; minimum width 1.80 m|
|Stands||Rows: Merits 0.85 m (+ 0.45 0.40 seat step)
Width 0.50 m, height seat 0.42 m
Intermediate central or steps: Minimum width 1,20 m
No seats between steps ≤ 18 (9m)
Number of rows between steps ≤ 12
|Stands exits||1.20 m / 200 spectators or fraction in No proportional to its capacity; by stairs and ramps soft|
|Ladies toilets||urinary 1 / 125 spectators, 2 toilets / 500 spectators, toilets = 1 / 2 No toilets urinary +|
|Ladies toilets||2 toilets / 500 spectators washbasins = 1 / 2 No toilets|
|Bar – Cafeteria (1)||20|
|Cuisine - Warehouse (1)||10|
6.1.4 Unique auxiliary Spaces (AIRLINES)
The useful spaces sport Sports tracks are supplemented with unique auxiliary spaces (AIRLINES) whose name and area is shown in the following table.
|UNIQUE AUXILIARY SPACES (AIRLINES) PEQUEÑAS TRACKS|
|LOCAL TYPES||Useful surface (m2)|
|Meeting room (1)||20|
|Authorities toilets||2 x 6|
|Room administration (1)||20|
|Personal toilets||2 x 5|
|Cleaning materials warehouse||5|
|Warehouse to conservation and maintenance of the track||10|
|Fourth of garbage||5|
|Facilities room (2)||10|
(2) Space for production of hot water, heating, etc.
6.2 INDOOR COURTS
Each type of Sports Centre develops with dimensions, sports and marking surfaces longitudinal and transverse shown in the following table:
6.2.1 Useful Spaces to sport
|DIMENSIONS OF SPACES USEFUL SPORT INDOOR COURTS (PP)|
|TYPE OF TRACK||Dimensions (m)||Surface
|PP2||22||44||968||FTS, BLM, BLC, VOL.||-|
|PP3||24||44||1056||FTS, BLM, BLC, VOL.||3 x VOL|
|PP4||32||44||1408||FTS, BLM||2 x BLC, 2 x VOL|
Each type of Multisports Area whose dimensions are defined in the table above, are esquematizadas figures PP-1, PP-2, PP-3 and PP-4. These outlines set Only the contours or perimeters of the fields of various sports practicable, debiendo accessed accompanying regulations to complete the route of the fields and take into account the rest of features that they contain.
6.2.2 Auxiliary spaces for sportspeople (EAD)
The useful spaces sport Complexes of tracks will be supplemented with auxiliary spaces sportsmen (EAD).
In Indoor Courts (PP) sets the spaces and area whose name appears in the following table:
|AUXILIARY SPACES SPORTSMEN (EAD)
INDOOR COURTS (PP)
|LOCAL TYPES||Useful surfaces (m2)|
|Access Control to rooms and Track||5|
|Cleaning materials warehouse||3|
|Nursing kit –||8|
|Collective Toilets Vestuarios- athletes||2 x 36|
|Collective wardrobe athletes||2 x 2|
|Changing rooms – Toilets coaches, referees||2 x 6|
|Track toilets public /||2 x 4|
|Massage room (1)||2 x 10|
|Doping Control Area (2)||1 x 30|
|Sports equipment store track||20|
(2) Where official competitions are held
6.2.3 Auxiliary spaces to viewers (EAE)
The Indoor Courts are projected formal without spaces for spectators.
6.2.4 Unique auxiliary Spaces (AIRLINES)
The useful spaces to sport Indoor Courts are supplemented with unique auxiliary spaces (AIRLINES) whose name and area is shown in the following table:
|UNIQUE AUXILIARY SPACES (AIRLINES)
|LOCAL TYPES||Useful surface (m2)|
|Cleaning materials warehouse||5|
|Warehouse to conservation and maintenance of the track||10|
|Fourth of garbage||5|
|Facilities room (1)||10|
(1) Space for production of hot water, heating, etc.
The useful spaces to sport and auxiliary spaces Small Tracks whose definitions, dimensions and graphics schemes can be found at the point 6 typology, come defined in each project from a set of chapters and units of work.
Labour units of this project will have to collect a series of characteristics and qualities to achieve a level of functionality appropriate sports, for which the design of Small tracks will take into account criteria of functional nature, environmental, constructive, security, maintenance, management and economic compositional Criteria and aesthetic will design of free decision without compromising the remaining criteria and within budget set.
The project will care integration into the environment, so that the land movements requirements do not pose a negative impact, like the colors and textures employed.
Constructive elements and facilities will be durable and its cost of conservation and maintenance will be minimal.
Will be resolved accessibility for disabled from the outside, in access and the horizontal or vertical paths to changing rooms, toilets, tracks and spaces for spectators, with no architectural barriers and with the provision of facilities and technical assistance necessary for obtaining a level adapted from accessibility, in accordance with current legislation enforceable that it is applied. Recommended compliance UNE of accessibility (UNE 41500IN general design Criteria, UNE 41510 Accessibility in urbanism, UNE 41520 Spaces of horizontal communication, UNE 41523 higiénico-sanitarios Spaces).
Come into the design an efficient energy consumption and limited, as well as the use of renewables (solar, wind, biomass, hydro, geothermal, etc.) for the energy consumption of the Sport installation (e. g.: installation of solar collectors to accumulation of hot water, hot water for underfloor heating in changing rooms, boilers of production of hot water and heating by biomass, etc.)
Should be considered a rational use of water by reducing consumption by means and technical solutions necessary.
Will prevent the emission of pollutants into the air or water.
Contains waste separation and recycling of the same.
Shows the fulfilment of the mandatory rules relating to the construction and facilities and their corresponding Regulations.
The following describes the characteristics of the spaces of the tracks Small:
7.1 Access / Control:
- Access of users will be unique, following the approach to control costs are minimal, so that it is run by the minor No personnel. Where there are facilities for the spectators and athletes circulations public should be well studied not to interfere. In Sports Facilities where planned high-level competitions, it should consider specific accesses public and accesses extras for athletes, authorities, press and TV, independent of the main access.
- Will provide a specific access from the outside on the track, to the room facilities and the warehouse of sports equipment with enough space for vehicles and machinery for performances of conservation and maintenance.
- Access control will be unique for athletes and spectators if they exist, since the control is visually dominate the entry to the / s track / s and the auxiliary spaces. It will have tables of command and control of lighting, security, etc.
- In the facilities with spaces for viewers clearly will be separated from access spaces for spectators of spaces for athletes, the latter should not be accessible for spectators.
- Will be accessible to people with reduced mobility, from the outside, in access and trips to changing rooms, toilets and track / s, must be at least an itinerary accessible to all public spaces, deleting steps and providing outstanding ramps recommended maximum 6% and 8% to bridge differences in height. It will have the
facilities and technical assistance necessary for obtaining a level adapted from accessibility, in accordance with current legislation enforceable that it is applied.
7.2 Sports Areas (and Sports Complexes):
- The orientation of the tracks will be such that the longitudinal axis is N-S admit a variation between N-NE and N-NO.
- The pavement of Sports tracks will be as indicated in the regulations for each type of Track.
- The pavement sports Complexes tracks will be one of the types shown:
|TYPES OF PAVEMENTS INDOOR COURTS|
|Polished Concrete||Concrete floor 15 cm thick, on the basis of gravel, with polished silicon and arid.
Retraction boards and dilatation of elastic sealed
|Porous concrete||Porous concrete layer on basis of gravel and concrete floor with outstanding and gutters for evacuation of water. Boards elastic sealed||Rigid /
|Synthetic resins||Layer of synthetic resins with rubber pellets and mineral charges on asphalt agglomerated and database compacted zahorras 15 cm OR on concrete floor 15 cm thick||Semi-rigid /
|Synthetic||Synthetic pavement (prefabricated or “ in situ ”) on asphalt agglomerated (two layers 40 - 25 mm) and database compacted zahorras 15 cm.||Elastic /
The pavement marina will planeidad such that no differences of higher level 3 mm measured with rule of 3 m (1 / 1000).
The porous pavements will not outstanding water evacuation maximum transversal 1% 0.5% minimum and maximum length of 40 m.
On the perimeter of the track will be disposed drainage ditches for collecting rainwater or irrigation.
The color of the pavement sporty will be clear, stable to light, uniform, without brightness and easy maintenance.
Anchorages of sportsequipment will be embedded without protrude the pavement and its tapas are flush with the same and with closure unmoved by the actions of the game.
Avoid the ascension of moisture by capillarity through the basis in contact with the ground.
Under the basis of sports pavement should not pass any type of installation (sanitation, plumbing, electricity, etc.) to avoid damage on the track in case of failure.
Synthetic pavements must fulfil the following requirements for the pavements synthetic foreign totaling as A “ 41958 sporting Pavements ”:
|REQUIREMENTS TOTALING PAVEMENTS SINTÉTICOS FOREIGN|
|Impact absorption (force reduction)||VFG ≥ 20%|
|Deformation||≤ 3Mm StV|
|Friction||0.4 ≤ Μ ≤ 0.8|
|Planeidad||Differences in levels below 3 mm measured with rule of 3 m (1 / 1000)|
|Pot of ball (basketball)||≥ 90% (compared to the height of pot in soil rigid)|
|Resistance to impacts||Without fissures, cracks or deformations over 0.5 mm for impacts of 8 Nm|
|Resistance to mark||Without fissures, cracks or deformations greater than 1 mm to 24 h. for testing|
|Mobile burdens||Without fissures, cracks or deformations over 0.5 mm for loads of 1000 N|
|Resistance to abrasion||Maximum weight loss: 3 g / 1000 revolutions|
|Awaiting evacuation||1% Maximum Transversal
Maximum length 40 m
|Thickness||Verification of / is layers, offered by the manufacturer or installer, according to the standard UNE in 1969|
|Traction resistance||≥ 400 kPa, Lengthening of breakage ≥ 40%|
|Drainage||Porous pavements, I > 50 mm / h|
- Will be a perimetre enclosure at the slopes, in addition to the plot enclosure, to prevent the loss of balls OR balls. The dimensions and characteristics of the closure of Sports Courts shall be as indicated in the regulations for each type of Track. In the Indoor Courts OR if not specified in the Sports Courts, will be network of synthetic fibers OR metal mesh protected from corrosion galvanized by 3 m of minimum height in funds and 2 m minimum height on the sides in the lateral may be perimeter fence of 1m, if there is no interference with other tracks, is not near the plot limit and if one more aspect of the sport installation. this will Not be closed when is incompatible with an installation for spectators.
- Around the slopes, outside his perimetre enclosure at there will be a perimeter band of at least 1 m where will báculos lighting and drainage ditches.
- Tracks sporting and the Indoor Courts have artificial illumination, uniform and not scantily clad the vision of athletes or spectators in your case. Mark the standard UNE-EN 12193 “ Illumination of sports facilities ” reaching Sports tracks in lighting levels as indicated in the regulations for each type of track and in the Indoor Courts following values according to its use:
|INDOOR COURTS ILUMINACIÓN (PP)|
(measured at 1.00 m above the playground)
And min / E med
|Training, recreational use||100||0.5|
These levels of lighting may be greater if the type of sport or competition so requires, for which you can consult the corresponding NIDE norm. when the track is split into the lighting transversal tracks can be directed for each, reaching levels indicated.
The luminaires will be placed on báculos located outside the perimeter of the track and their bands of security, the minimum mounting height will be 6 m width tracks not exceeding 10 m and recreational level; for clues of width not exceeding 24 m and local level of the competition, the minimum mounting height will be 9 m, width tracks for more than 24 m OR for sports needing to clearly stress the ball in the space above the track (e.g.: tennis pediment) and avoid deslumbramientos and local level of the competition the minimum mounting height will be 12 m, for clues OR combinations of tracks of width greater than 30 m height will mount 16 m. However if there are facilities for spectators and is intended to remove the saving the báculos stands, will have a height according to the distance to the track. The báculos will have takes of land.
To get a good performance of color (Ra > 70) will be lamps mercury vapor with high pressure plucked.
For TV broadcasts of color and recording movies requires a vertical illuminance levels of at least 800 lux, however this value can increase with distance from the camera to the object. It is recommended that provides a system automatic and adjustable T6 startup and shutdown.
- The sports equipment fixed or mobile will be necessary for its intended use.
- Must be stable and secure so that does not produce risks of accidents in sportsmen and users, which must meet the requirements of European standards in this field, which follows:
|Equipment of playing fields|
|UNE-EN 748:2004||Goals. Requirements and testing methods even security|
|UNE-EN 749:2004||Goals of handball. Requirements and testing methods even security|
|UNE-EN 750:2004||Hockey goals. Requirements and testing methods even security|
|UNE-EN 1270:2004||Basketball teams. Requirements and testing methods even security|
|UNE-EN 1271:2004||Volleyball teams. Functional requirements and security, test methods|
|UNE-EN 1509: 2004||Badminton teams. Functional requirements and security, test methods|
|UNE-EN 1510:2004||Tennis teams. Functional requirements and security, test methods|
- The equipment that require anchor to ensure its stability to shift, in no case be free from anchor.
- The equipment such as goals, fútbol-sala, handball, hockey, basketball baskets, etc. that do not guarantee its stability to turn must be anchored to the ground permanently.See contains PP-5“ supports fixed to soil of the basketball boards ”.
- Checks or roll systems of mobile sporting facilities for its action so that the sports equipment meets the requirements of stability, must be fixed and solidarity with the sports equipment or be mounted so that in no case may withdraw by actions of the user.See contains PP-6“ mobile Media stable auto basketball panels ”.
- The metal elements of sports equipment or stainless will be protected from corrosion
- As for the rest of facilities, will be conducted inspections or periodic revisions, at least once a year, as well as the necessary maintenance operations, so that the sports center are kept in perfect condition of use and fulfil the requirements of security. Inspection operations and maintenance of sports equipment will be made by staff with preparation and sufficient means to this end instructions provided by the manufacturer of the sports equipment.
7.4 Changing Rooms - toilets:
- No minimum of collective dressing rooms will be 2, planned for a minimum of 24 users each. There will be a minimum size of 1.5 m2 / user by costumes. If necessary, dressing rooms have equipment. The dressing rooms of arbitrators, teachers and engineers will be at least two, one for each sex. The design features and functionality of the changing rooms and toilets are available on theProject NIDE standard rooms and Flags.
7.5 BotiquÃ / Nursing:
- The characteristics of design and functionality of nursing / kit are available in the project NIDE Standard rooms and Wards.
7.6 Warehouse of sports equipment:
- The warehouse of sports equipment will be next to the sports court which serve and at the same level. Will have a minimum of 4 m and minimum height of 2,20 m. Available free dimensions door minimum 2,10m high by 2.40 m wide, with easy access paved from abroad and from the warehouse until the track. The warehouse of sports equipment will take shelves, lockers and hooks to hang the sports equipment.
- The remaining design features and functionality of the stores are available in the project NIDE Standard rooms and Wards.
7.7 Halls of facilities:
- These spaces are used to production teams and storage of hot water, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, generator, etc.
- Their minimum dimensions and requirements are regulated by the specific technical standards for each installation. For better functionality is recommendable that has direct access from the outside.
7.8 Spaces for spectators:
- Spaces spectators, lobbies, access control, circulations (corridors and staircases) stands, toilets, bar, cafeteria, etc. mark the requirements of existing legislation and especially Public Performances and fires.
- The stands will have a perfect visibility of space sports, easy access and movement, as well as evacuation quickly and safely in times minimal. It is recommended to the fulfilment of the European standard IN 13200- 1:2003 “ Design criteria for the Viewing area of the spectators. ”
- The perfect visibility of stands requires that the lines of view from the eyes of viewers to any point on the track have no obstruction whatsoever, whether by other spectators or constructive elements as handrails, stands above, etc. The maximum distance of vision depends da speed of sporting activity and
size of the object, the recommended values of horizontal distance of vision in outdoor facilities will be between 70 m (fast speed and small size) and 190 m (slow speed and size). See the rules mentioned above.
- To ensure a rapid evacuation, minimum width for the exits from the stands will be 1,20 m. The total width of departures will be multiple of 1,20 m and will be such that all spectators to achieve a safe place in a maximum time of 8 minutes for facilities abroad, considering that the width of 1,20 m, may leave reasonably by a horizontal surface 100 people / minutes and staggered surface 79 people / minutes The maximum distance traveled to achieve an exit
will be 60 m for facilities abroad.
- Are not admissible the squares of spectators.
- The merits of rows will take 0.85 m devoting 0.40 m the seat and 0.45 m to step. The width available for each seat will be of 0.50 m
- Seats should be numbered so visible and may consist of grades of the grada baja itself, banks corridos or individual seats. Those steps are only admissible in seating facilities below 250 spectators and they differ by treatment and the highlighted area of the seat of step.
- The height of the seat level on the level of support of the feet will be among 0,40m and 0,45m; it is recommendable that is 0,42m
- When you have individual seats up the support will be at least 0.30 m
- To increase the number of spectators and have more functionality available sport telescopic stands.
- The multisports area must be a non-accessible to viewers through handrails, differences in levels or other elements that do not prevent the visibility.
- Stands must have an area accessible and suitable for spectators in a wheelchair, reserving 1plaza / 200 spectators and at least two. The size of each place will be 1m wide by 1,25m and will be identified with the symbol of accessibility. Next to this area will be disposed of stands for viewers adapted toilets in a wheelchair. To get to this area of the stands, the toilet adapted, to areas of lobby, bar OR café there will be an itinerary accessible, saving the
differences in level, if any, through outstanding ramps maximum recommended 8% and 6%, lifts OR elevators and with a tour of not more than three times the itinerary general.
- In large installations will be at the center of the main gallery stands for the authorities, separated from the public and that will have independent entrance of the public as well as a reception area and stay. It is desirable that has an easy access from the track to surrender of trophies.
- Will be clear signs (posters OR pictograms) of all spaces of sportsmen and public, as well as the paths to those spaces, in positions easily visible.
- In access will be a InfoBox spaces from the sport installation with a schematic level.
- You can use a criterion of colors for easily differentiate the different spaces.
- For blind itineraries are marked with a different texture on the pavement and for people with reduced vision through bright colours contrast. There will be a specific signs for the blind through entries in Braille OR with textures. The beginning and end of ladders will differ through a strip of pavement different color and texture and contrasted with the surrounding pavement.
- Will be disposed of bookmarks to display the results of tests and other information from both athletes and spectators. The type of marker may be manual for competitions of local and regional level. It Will Be for electronic international OR national competitions, it is also advisable to have a central system capable of markers indicate events, competitors and results. The size of the bookmark must be appropriate to the maximum distance from where seeks to see.
- Regulations of Sports Federations
- Rules UNE-EN Pavements and Sporting Facilities
- Rules lighting UNE-EN sports facilities
- Rules UNE-EN Facilities for spectators in sports areas.
UNE Accessibility Standards -