The UAMD CAR of the Sierra Nevada has had as fundamental objectives since the beginning of its activity:
* Create tools to control the sporting technique of athletes who develop training cycles in the CAR.
* Collaborate in planning and administration of the technical training of these athletes.
Services offered currently in the UAMD:
Valuation of the Physical condition.
- Medición del tiempo de reacción motor y el tiempo de movimiento (respuesta de reacción).
- Medición electrónica de los tiempos y velocidades de desplazamiento (por el control informatizado de células fotoeléctricas e interruptores)
- Measurement of the power of the lower limbs (using a test version of Bosco controlled by computer)
- Video Measurement of flexibility (angular measuring the breadth through computer and computer)
Technical analysis in swimming.
Using the extraordinary characteristics of the pool of CAR together with our extensive experience in evaluating the technique in swimmers, procedures have been developed to give information to the coach objective and reliable technical behaviour of their swimmers. Systems developed with small changes can be used to perform measurements in other sports like water-polo, swimming with fins, synchronized swimming, canoeing, triathlon, etc.
- Quantitative analysis of the technique (50 m + shift)
- Technical Test progressive.
- Qualitative analysis of 3D swim technique.
- Analysis of the speed intraciclo.
- Technical Test of resistance increased.
- Cinematic Analysis of the exit.
Technical analysis of the sport in general.
The strength of technology has enabled us to develop a series of tools both hardware (video-crono, mini-cámara, special systems of filming synchronized or simultaneously, etc) and software (programme ATD - analysis of the sport technique, databases for the realization of reports, computerised assessment, etc) which can tackle the technical analysis of many sports thanks to its adaptability.
- Qualitative analysis bi or three dimensional the sporting technique.
- Analysis video-temporal the sporting technique.
- Measurement of displacement, angles, speed, etc.
- Analysis of the position of the center of gravity.
- Tactical Analysis in team sports and combat.
- Analysis of jumps and launches in athletics.
- Analysis of jumps and launch in team sports.
All protocols may suffer small changes if the coach requested. The input of coaches will allow us to develop new protocols for the application with their athletes. Will seek at all times that coaches participate working during the days of the tests.