BLM-P Beach Handball
1. TAMAÑO OF THE FIELD:
The playing field is a rectangle of dimensions 27 m long by 12 m wide. The lines that delimit the playing field, the longest are called lines of band and the shortest lines of portería (on both sides of portería) and lines of goal (between poles of portería). The game board consists of a Play area and two areas of portería, the two lines separating the playing area of portería areas are called lines of Area of portería. See figure
2. OUTER BANDS AND SECURITY
To facilitate the development, the vision of the game and for safety, available around the playfield a band of security, free of obstacles 3 m wide. The playing field with their bands of security, must be separated from the public areas, if present, and so that does not involve risk of injury for players. See figureBLM-P-1.
3. ROUTE OF THE FIELD
The route of the field of beach handball will be in accordance with the figure
The brands will consist of tape or elastic rope 8 cm in width maximum. Have a color that contrast with the sand. The anchor to the field of synthetic will splines preferably metal may be protected from corrosion and be nailed to a depth of not less than 25 cm. The elements of subjection of lines that are not protected or that can be seen, shall be of material flexible and soft. The goal line will be drawn in the sand. All lines of the field are part of the surface that delimit.
4. HEIGHT OBSTÁCULOS FREE
The height between the sports area and the nearest obstacle, both in outdoor facilities as interior installations will be 7 m, as a minimum, on the field and external gangs, leaving this height entirely free of obstacles. In high-level international competitions, the free space shall be 10 to 12 m, minimum.
5. ORIENTACIÓN PLOT
The longitudinal axis of the track, in the outdoor facilities, should match the N-S geographical direction, with a variation between N-NE and N-NO.
Artificial lighting is uniform and so that does not cause glare players, the arbitral team or the spectators. Will have the following minimum levels of horizontal lighting, performance and maximum color glare (GR), according to the criteria of the standard UNE-EN 12193 “ sports facilities Lighting ” shown below:
LEVELS OF MÍNIMOS ILUMINACIÓN BEACH HANDBALL
Emin / Emed
International and national competitions
Local and regional competitions, training high level
Training, school sport and recreation
For handball tracks internal beach levels are the same as those of handball.
For TV broadcasts and recording movies requires a vertical illuminance levels depending on the speed of action and the size of the object, in the above standard UNE-EN 12193, sports have been classified, in this sense, in three groups A, B and C; the handball beach belongs to the group B. The value of the vertical illuminance varies with distance from the camera to the object, for this line see the chart below:
Vertical lighting level to maintain depending on the maximum distance of stone chambers (UNE-EN 12193)
Sockets for TV or movies, spaces around the track of handball beach must be lit, so that the level of vertical lighting is at least 0.25 the level of lighting vertical track game. For more information should consult the mentioned law.
For international events that are televised requires as follows:
- Illumination minimum of 1,500 lux in any part of the track of game for a high quality, 1,200 lux to average quality and 1,000 lux for a basic transmission quality (measured at level 1 m on the playing surface).
- Illumination vertical greater 400 lux in the center.
- Uniformity greater than 0.5.
The installation of artificial lighting is required in the event of night racing or when for the transmission by TV or shots of films needed. The same avoid light contamination in their environment and in the night sky for reflection and dissemination of artificial lighting.
7. PLAYING SURFACE
Sports surface of game will consist of a layer of fine sand, levelled, flat, horizontally and uniform. The sand may be beach or river, will be rounded grains, without fine to avoid lift dust. Will be well sifted so that do not present thick stones, shells, or any element that can cause cuts or injuries to players.
The thickness of the layer of sand will be at least 40 cm.
The sand that is used as a playing surface, mark the following specifications:
• Washing: The sand must have double wash and be free of fine and clay to prevent compacte.
• size of the grains of sand: Will Be between 0.5 and 1 mm to allow drainage appropriate and maximum security. No more than 5% by weight will be smaller size of 0.5 mm.
• organic matter: Not contain organic matter.
• form of grains of sand: Will Be rounded angulosa not.
• Color: Will be light color, the cinnamon sand colored absorbs less heat with minimum reflection.
If there are external curbs delimitation security bands on the game field, these will not edges or Angles towards the playing field and shall be flush with the surface of the sand.
Should provide an irrigation network to moisturize the sand in time warm and a drainage network on land little or nothing porous.
8. THE NET
The playing field of handball beach will be equipped with two goals that are placed in the center of each line of portería. Its measures interiors are 2 m high x 3 m wide and will be the same characteristics of the handball (See the point relating to the goal of the standard NIDE BLM-Balonmano). Must be firmly fixed to the ground through or other magazines anchoring system, which will not risk of damage to the players. Mark the rules of the game of handball Beach and the standard UNE-EN 749 “ Goals of handball ”, especially the requirements of resistance and stability that requires the standard UNE-EN 749 quoted above.
9. THE BALÓN
Rubber spherical surface slippery, and not with the following characteristics:
280 to 300
For children and young people you can use smaller balls (See the point relating to the ball of the standard NIDE BLM-Balonmano).
The ball of men will be used for joint teams.
10. SAFETY NETS
When there is a risk of impacts on viewers or people in the proximity of the track of balonmano-playa, will be placed networks to 3 m behind the lines of portería to stop the balls. The networks have a mesh width equal to at least the network of goals, they will be suspended throughout the width of the pitch, will have a height of 4 m, at least, from reaching the soil and will not be suspended ceilings to avoid rebounds.
11. BOOKMARK AND CHRONOMETER
The marker will be placed in a situation of perfect visibility for the mathematical table, for players and the public. The bookmark and chronometer indicate the game time and also will score goals valid according to originate.
In national competitions will be available at least a bookmark and chronometer, preferably electronic form that can be operated since the mathematical table. Will be placed at a height and in a position that can be seen correctly by players and spectators. Available electronic timekeeping showing the time played, goals, cumulative mistakes and periods of game.
In sports facilities where you go to hold national competitions high-level, the sport installation will require installation of loudspeakers.
The public address system must be designed to make automatically warnings in case of emergency, both athletes and spectators.
13. SPACES USEFUL SPORT
13.1 SPACES FOR FILE TABLE AND CRONOMETRADOR
Outside the band of security, there will be on one side of the track a space for the table of file and cronometrador, with a width at least 1.00 m and recommended 1.50 m. See figure
Sports competitions in national the table to the file and cronometrador will have capacity for three OR four people at least.
13.2 ASSISTANT AREA, COMPETICIÓN AREA
In sporting competitions of high level, there will be an assistant Area around the track and gangs of security, outside these bands, with a minimum size of 2 m, this space is reserved for perimeter mathematical, technical area, advertising, cameras, photographers, medical care, external security, etc. See figure
13.3 HINTS OF WARMING
For high-level competition, besides the central track requires at least two other different tracks, for training and warming up before the match.
Will have easy access to the track of game. The sports area will have the characteristics described in paragraph 7 for this use. The lighting will be indicated in point 6 for this use, 200 lx minimum.
14. AUXILIARY SPACES FOR SPORTSMEN AND ARBITRATORS
When deemed necessary can be taken as a reference auxiliary spaces for athletes and arbitrators shown in the standard NIDE BLM-Balonmano. The auxiliary spaces may consist of temporary facilities either use existing infrastructures located within walking distance balonmano-playa track.
In temporary facilities enable changing booths, showers and toilets and close to the beach handball track.
14.1 ENFERMERÍA – FIRST AID
In official competitions available in the vicinity of the track of handball beach, so that the access to it from the track is easy and possible, if necessary, the rugged rapid evacuation, injured or sick. Will the team of medical equipment necessary for first aid and must be available for both athletes and to the public if there is no other for the public.
14.2 AREA DOPING CONTROL
In official competitions when necessary, shall be control area of doping indicated in the standard NIDE BLM-Balonmano.
14.3 ALMACÉN ARGITALPENA
There will be a warehouse of sports equipment, of sufficient size to save sports equipment of handball beach. Will have easy access or directly to the sports ground and from outside the sport installation without obstacles, it will meet the requirements of the standard NIDE Tracks “ Small ”.
15. AUXILIARY SPACES UNIQUE
When it deems necessary accreditation spaces, offices of management and organization, spaces for authorities and personalities, spaces for media, etc., can be taken as a reference unique auxiliary spaces shown in the standard NIDE BLM-Balonmano.
16. SPACES FOR SPECTATORS
The spaces for spectators may be temporary or permanent. The temporary spaces for viewers will see sports competitions that take place with safe and comfortable facilities.
When they are constituted by demountable temporary stands, will meet the requirements of the current regulations that apply them also features will be based on the rules UNE-EN 13200-6 Facilities for spectators. Part 6: Bleachers (temporary) and removable UNE-EN 13200-1 Facilities for spectators. Part 1: general design Criteria, as follows:
• demountable temporary the stands will be foreseen for spectators seated.
• regarding the correct visibility of stands by viewers will mark the recommendations regarding the lines of vision of UNE-EN 13200-1 Facilities for spectators. Part 1: general design Criteria, as shown in the standard NIDE SP-Salas and Flags (Facilities for spectators and the corresponding figures.
• the carrying structure of the forces stands supports static and dynamic produced by viewers, as well as other actions predictable as weight own, wind, etc Will be designed so that have resistance and sufficient stability compared to those actions. Below shows the overloads of use for consideration:
• uniform Burdens fixed seating areas: 4.0 kN / m2
• uniform Burdens agglomeration areas: 5.0 kN / m2
• concentrated loads of 1kN spaced according to a grid of 0.5 x 0.5 m, area of application 0.2 x 0.2 m.
• theoretical horizontal Burden by movements of spectators of at least 6% of the burden vertical. This burden must be added the wind and the possible seismic action.
• Coefficient security partial overloads use: 1.50.
• arrow horizontal elements not more than 1 / 200.
• horizontal Displacement not greater than 1 / 250.
• Vibrations by effect of rhythmic movement of people, will be greater 3.4 Hz.
• grounding system that allows the transfer of loads the ground without deformations or seating structure.
• the stands demountable temporary available throughout its perimeter of protective barriers for security against the risk of falls, with a minimum height of 1,00 m and 1.10 m for irrigation falls in height greater than or equal to 6 m. The barriers or handrails that may interfere lines of vision can have a height 0.90 m, but the difference in height of the risk of fall will be less than 6 m. The barriers to staggered corridors or ladders or located in evacuation routes which produces change of direction of viewers will have a minimum height of 1.10 m. The barriers protecting will not be easily scaleable for what will not have horizontal elements that can serve as a support points and have no risk of trapping, so that the openings at the same will miss no a field of 10 cm in diameter. The barriers should resist actions of horizontal forces uniformly distributed whose value is not less than 3.0 kN / m.
• entry channels, distribution and exit of spectators in the removable temporary stands, such as steps, corridors, corridors staggered, etc. will ensure an entry and exit comfortable and safe even in case of emergency. The evacuation of time stands for the viewers to reach a secure site will be a maximum of 8 minutes.
• the steps or corridors between rows of seats that take exit by the two extremes, horizontal and will have a minimum width 0.35 m until 18 seats and 1.25 cm more for each additional seat for 30 seats or more the width will be greater or equal 0.45 m. The No maximum of seats in rows with exits by the two extremes will be 40.
• the steps or corridors between rows of seats only take exit by an end, horizontal and will have a minimum width 0.35 m until 9 seats and 2.50 cm more for each additional seat with a maximum of 12 seats.
• each seat will have a minimum width 0.45 m if they have no armrests and 0.50 m with armrests, when there are no individual seats each square has a width of 0.50 m, the height of the seat will be 0.45 cm on the horizontal shelf support of the feet and the bottom of the seat will be 0.35 m at least.
• the corridors staggered access to the towns of ladders and stands will have steps with constant dimension contrahuella which shall be no more than 0.20 m, give level access to the ranks of spectators and will have a minimum width of 1,20 m. The ladder without tabica will blunt edges.
• openings exist anywhere in the stands will be such that will not pass a field of 10 cm in diameter.
• temporary toilets will be sufficient agree with the No spectators expected, which will existing health standards. In the absence of specific regulations will be taken as a reference for the No toilets to anticipate the standard NIDE PP-Pistas Small.
The spaces for viewers consisting of permanent stands taken into consideration what indicated in the same paragraph of the standard NIDE BLM-Balonmano.
The sports facilities for balonmano-playa are designed and constructed so that are accessible to people with disabilities in a non-discriminatory, independent and safely.
Have an exterior pathway accessible to the installation and itineraries accessible to the track, the auxiliary sports areas and spaces for spectators in the event that exist. These spaces are equally accessible.
18. BIBLIOGRAFÍA BÁSICA
- Game rules Beach Handball 2010, Real Spanish Federation of Handball.
- Rules “ UNE-EN Lighting of sports facilities ”
- Rules UNE-EN “ Facilities for spectators in sports facilities ”
- Rules UNE “ accessibility ”